Health: all or nothing?Perhaps infirmity and disease can coexist with health. This would mean that there is not a binary ‘healthy’ or ‘unhealthy’ state, but rather a spectrum. In our lifetimes, we all experience periods of good and bad health. And we may even experience the two states at the same time.
Huber and colleagues suggest that the problem with the WHO definition is the absoluteness of ‘complete’ wellbeing. This, they suggest, inadvertently contributes to the ‘over-medicalisation’ of the population. It allows a platform for industry, medical technologies and professionals to redefine our health status. In effect, it could imply that no one is ‘healthy’ any of the time, and everyone needs some level of treatment for any given condition. It doesn’t allow the individual to define their own health, and their own health goals.
Chủ đề tương tự
- Nhà bán giày bảo hộ lao động tại Hà Nam uy tín
- Toko Obat Kuat Viagra Asli Di Jakarta Barat 081226742890
- Toko Sextoys Di Bekasi COD 085242284396 Penis Ikat Pinggang Silikon
- Giày bảo hộ Jogger tại Đống Đa mua ở đâu uy tín?
- Jual Procomil Spray Asli Di Ternate 082265359800 Obat Kuat Procomil Spray Ternate