SALES STAFF (FORWARDING/LOGISTICS)JOB OVERVIEW & RESPONSIBILITY
- Carry out the freight forwarding (air/ocean), import & export documentation and trucking
- Carry out the customs clearance and give the guidance to the customers
- Build a good relationship with carriers, transportation companies, suppliers and customers.
- Find new customers and manage the relationship with customers.
- Ability to obtain good rates (Ocean freight/Air Freight/ Inland service…) from vendors to make Quotation/bidding for customers
- Search for new and potential forwarder and service provider then negotiate for best prices and other commercial conditions
- Keep reported timely about market rates level on local market.
- Well co-ordinate with Operation team to make sure whole process is properly followed
- Other jobs required by the Operation/Sales Manager
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & EXPERIENCE
- At least 04 years of experience in Forwarding/ Logistics/ Shipping lines Company in sales/customer service department
- Bachelor’s degree of University graduate preferred with Foreign trade, economics, majored in international trading and transportation.
- Good pricing knowledge at logistics market in Vietnam and US/ EU/ India/China market (both Sea and air cargo, Inland service, project cargo).
- Good command of English both spoken and written, Good skills of computers & Microsoft Office
- Knowledge about Korean customer is a plus
- Well organized and detailed, able to work under high pressure
WHY CANDIDATE SHOULD APPLY THIS POSITION?
- Working Time: 8:00 am – 17:00 pm (Monday – Friday) & 8:00 am – 12:00 am Saturday
- Working place: O1415, 14F, Keangnam Landmark 72, Pham Hung str., Hanoi
- Salary: Negotiable based on capability
- Bonus: 13th month salary, holidays
- Annual Heathcare package, Lunch Allowance, Parking fee
- Other benefits stipulated in company’s regulation and Vietnam’s Law