Chia sẻ Health

PhùngHà

Bài viết
Reaction score

Health: all or nothing?​

Perhaps infirmity and disease can coexist with health. This would mean that there is not a binary ‘healthy’ or ‘unhealthy’ state, but rather a spectrum. In our lifetimes, we all experience periods of good and bad health. And we may even experience the two states at the same time.

Huber and colleagues suggest that the problem with the WHO definition is the absoluteness of ‘complete’ wellbeing. This, they suggest, inadvertently contributes to the ‘over-medicalisation’ of the population. It allows a platform for industry, medical technologies and professionals to redefine our health status. In effect, it could imply that no one is ‘healthy’ any of the time, and everyone needs some level of treatment for any given condition. It doesn’t allow the individual to define their own health, and their own health goals.

AdamBarnes

Bài viết
Reaction score
Fortunately, I use products containing mushrooms, as they have a lot of useful properties. Check out the different options here https://www.shrooms-online.net/shop/magic-mushrooms/ because I like this source, I think it will be useful to you. If you have any questions - write here, do not hesitate. Good luck and have better health.

Thành viên trực tuyến