Quảng cáo WATCH VIDEO: Rapper Kid Cudi Suffers An Injury At Coachella zbp

copelandprq

Bài viết
Reaction score
CLICK THIS L!NKK 🔴📱👉 https://iyxwfree.my.id/watch-stream...apper-kid-cudi-suffers-an-injury-at-coachella 🔴

Visit THIS L!NKK 🔴📱👉 https://iyxwfree.my.id/watch-stream...apper-kid-cudi-suffers-an-injury-at-coachella 🔴

Kid Cudi at Coachella 2024 Theo Wargo/Getty Images for Coachella. Kid Cudi had to cut his Coachella Weekend Two performance short after he broke his foot mid-show. On Sunday night, the rap star Rapper Kid Cudi performs onstage during Day 3 of the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival at Empire Polo Club on April 21, 2024 in Indio, California. Cudis jump offstage during the set resulted Videos captured by fans showed Cudi falling off the stage and landing awkwardly on one of his feet, prompting security personnel to swiftly intervene and carry him off for medical attention . Kid Cudi assured his fans his was in good spirits and was being taken care of by Lola Sartore. - Jonathan Brady/PA Images via Getty Images Following his injury, Cudi has been showered with love 00:56. Kid Cudi was hospitalized for a foot injury after jumping off the stage during his Coachella 2024 performance on Sunday. ?Hey guys, so I broke my foot today at the show. just leavin the Kid Cudi?s Coachella set was one of the most anticipated last-minute adds to the second weekend of the the 2024 festival. Sadly, the last couple songs Cudi was supposed to perform went without Kid Cudi is canceling his upcoming Insano World Tour due to an injury suffered while performing at Coachella over the weekend. Cudi relayed the news to his fans in a heartfelt note on Getty Images for Coachella. Kid Cudi has officially canceled his upcoming Insano world tour after breaking his ankle during his Coachella set on Sunday April 21. The rapper revealed the news of By Lexy Perez. April 22, 2024 10:40am. Kid Cudi performing on Sunday night during the second weekend of Coachella. Scott Dudelson/Getty Images. Kid Cudi is recovering after a fall from the Kid Cudi breaks foot late in Coachella set while jumping off stage, not able to continue. Rapper Kid Cudi had the Sahara tent in the palm of his hand on Sunday afternoon at the Coachella Valley Kid Cudi at Coachella 2024 Theo Wargo/Getty Images for Coachella. Kid Cudi had to cut his Coachella Weekend Two performance short after he broke his foot mid-show. On Sunday night, the rap star Rapper Kid Cudi performs onstage during Day 3 of the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival at Empire Polo Club on April 21, 2024 in Indio, California. Cudis jump offstage during the set resulted Kid Cudi assured his fans his was in good spirits and was being taken care of by Lola Sartore. - Jonathan Brady/PA Images via Getty Images Following his injury, Cudi has been showered with love 00:56. Kid Cudi was hospitalized for a foot injury after jumping off the stage during his Coachella 2024 performance on Sunday. ?Hey guys, so I broke my foot today at the show. just leavin the Kid Cudi?s Coachella set was one of the most anticipated last-minute adds to the second weekend of the the 2024 festival. Sadly, the last couple songs Cudi was supposed to perform went without Kid Cudi is canceling his upcoming Insano World Tour due to an injury suffered while performing at Coachella over the weekend. Cudi relayed the news to his fans in a heartfelt note on Wednesday Getty Images for Coachella. Kid Cudi has officially canceled his upcoming Insano world tour after breaking his ankle during his Coachella set on Sunday April 21. The rapper revealed the news of

Thành viên trực tuyến