Một số các câu hỏi phỏng vấn tiếng anh chuyên ngành xuất nhập khẩu

Trang Vũ

Bài viết
Reaction score
Ngoại trừ các vấn đề về kiến thức chuyên môn, hôm nay mình xin chia sẻ với mọi người một số các câu phỏng vấn bằng Tiếng Anh khi đi xin việc ở ngành xuất nhập khẩu.

Thông thường thì khi đi phỏng vấn sẽ có một số câu như sau:

1. Interview Questions: Work History/Work experience

– Name of company, position title and description, dates of employment.

– What were your expectations for the job and to what extent were they met?

– What were your starting and final levels of compensation?

– What were your responsibilities in your company?

– What major challenges and problems did you face? How did you handle them?

– What have you learned from your mistakes?

– What did you like or dislike about your previous job?

– Which was most / least rewarding?

– What was the biggest accomplishment / failure in this position?

– Questions about your supervisors and co-workers.

– What was it like working for your supervisor?

– What do you expect from a supervisor?

– What problems have you encountered at work?

– Have you ever had difficulty working with a manager?

– Who was your best boss and who was the worst?

– Why are you leaving your job?

– Why did you resign?

– Why did you quit your job?

– What have you been doing since your last job?

– Why were you fired?

– What have you done to improve your knowledge for import and export in last year? (Bạn đã làm gì để trau dồi kiến thức về
xuất nhập khẩu trong năm vừa qua?)

2. Job Interview Questions About Youself :

– What is your greatest weakness?

– What is your greatest strength?

– How will your greatest strength help you perform?

– How would you describe yourself?

– Describe a typical work week.

– Describe your work style.

– Do you take work home with you?

– How many hours do you normally work?

– How would you describe the pace at which you work?

– How do you handle stress and pressure?

– What motivates you?

– Are you a self motivator?

– What are your salary expectations?

– What do you find are the most difficult decisions to make?

– Tell me about yourself.

– Describe a situation in which you had to collect information ( Mô tả một tình huống mà bạn phải đi thu thập thông tin)

– What techniques and tools do you use to keep yourself organized? ( Bạn thường dùng công cụ hoặc kỹ thuật gì để giúp công việc của mình có tổ chức và trình tự hơn)

– Why did you decide to pursue this career? ( Vì sao bạn lại quyết định theo đuổi ngành này)

– How do you feel about taking no for an answer ( Bạn cảm thấy như nào khi nhận được câu trả lời Không)

– How did you handle meeting a tight deadline? ( Làm thế nào để tổ chức tốt một cuộc họp với thời gian rất gấp rút)

– What do you think would you be willing to travel for work? ( Bạn có sẵn sàng đi công tác không)

– What three character traits would your friends use to describe you? ( 3 từ mà bạn bè thường dùng để mô tả bạn )

– What parts of your education do you see as relevant to this position? ( Kiến thức nào bạn đã từng học mà bạn thấy liên quan đến vị trí mà bạn đang ứng tuyên)

– What support training would you require to be able to do this job? ( Bạn cần training và hỗ trợ gì để có thể làm ở vị trí này )

– Why do you want this import export manager job? ( Tại sao bạn muốn làm công việc quản lý xuất nhập khẩu này?)

– What is your great weakness for position: import export manager? (Hãy nói cho tôi biết điểm yếu của bạn cho vị trí quản lý xuất nhập khẩu)

– Can you show me your real working experience relating to our job? (Bạn có thể cho tôi kinh nghiệm làm việc thực tế của bạn có liên quan đến công việc của chúng tôi?)

– What have you done to improve your knowledge for import export manager position in the last year? (Bạn đã làm gì để nâng cao kiến thức của bạn cho vị trí quản lý xuất nhập khẩu trong các năm qua?)

– Tell me, why do you wanna work in our company?

– What has been the greatest disappointment in your life?

– What are you passionate about?

– What are your pet peeves?

– What do people most often criticize about you?

– When was the last time you were angry? What happened?

– If you could relive the last 10 years of your life, what would you do differently?

– Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?

– Give some examples of teamwork.

More teamwork interview questions.

– What type of work environment do you prefer?

– How do you evaluate success?

– If you know your boss is 100% wrong about something how would you handle it?

– Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it.

– Describe a time when your workload was heavy and how you handled it.

3. Job Interview Questions About the New Job and the Company

– What interests you about this job?

– Why do you want this job?

– What applicable attributes / experience do you have?

– Are you over-qualified for this job?

– What can you do for this company?

– Why should we hire you?

– Why are you the best person for the job?

– What do you know about this company?

– Why do you want to work here?

– What challenges are you looking for in a position?

– What can you contribute to this company?

– Explain import and export manager Job Responsibilities? (Giải thích kỹ hơn về nhiệm vụ của một nhân viên quản lý công việc xuất nhập khẩu của một công ty)

– Are you willing to travel?

– What is good customer service?

– Is there anything I haven’t told you about the job or company that you would like to know?

4. Interview Questions: The Future

– What are you looking for in your next job? What is important to you?

– What are your goals for the next five years / ten years?

– How do you plan to achieve those goals?

– What are your salary requirements – both short-term and long-term?

– Questions about your career goals: What will you do if you don’t get this position?

5. Interview Questions to Ask the Employer

– How would you describe the responsibilities of the position?

– How would you describe a typical week/day in this position?

– Is this a new position? If not, what did the previous employee go on to do?

– What is the company’s management style?

– Who does this position report to? If I am offered the position, can I meet him/her?

– How many people work in this office/department?

– How much travel is expected?

– Is relocation a possibility?

– What is the typical work week? Is overtime expected?

– What are the prospects for growth and advancement?

– How does one advance in the company?

– Are there any examples?

– What do you like about working here?

– What don’t you like about working here and what would you change?

– Would you like a list of references?

– If I am extended a job offer, how soon would you like me to start?

– What can I tell you about my qualifications?

– When can I expect to hear from you?

– Are there any other questions I can answer for you?

6. Interview Questions NOT to Ask

– What does this company do? (Do your research ahead of time!)

– If I get the job when can I take time off for vacation? (Wait until you get the offer to mention prior commitments)

– Can I change my schedule if I get the job? (If you need to figure out the logistics of getting to work don’t mention it now…)

– Did I get the job? (Don’t be impatient. They’ll let you know.)

Trên đây là 1 số câu hỏi mà mình tổng hợp lại và chia sẻ lại. Hi vọng sẽ giúp ích được cho mọi người.

Minh Anh

Bài viết
Reaction score
chị ơi, câu hỏi "What have you done to improve your knowledge for import export manager position in the last year? (Bạn đã làm gì để nâng cao kiến thức của bạn cho vị trí quản lý xuất nhập khẩu trong các năm qua?)" thì nên trả lời như thế nào ạ?

Trang Vũ

Bài viết
Reaction score
chị ơi, câu hỏi "What have you done to improve your knowledge for import export manager position in the last year? (Bạn đã làm gì để nâng cao kiến thức của bạn cho vị trí quản lý xuất nhập khẩu trong các năm qua?)" thì nên trả lời như thế nào ạ?

-Đề cập đến những tiến bộ, và thành tựu của bạn liên quan đến công việc. Ngoài ra bạn cần nhấn mạnh vào vai trò của mình trong những công việc team-work, đến thành tích mà cả bộ phận và phòng ban mang lại cho công ty.
-Nhà tuyển dụng muốn trông đợi một ứng viên có mục tiêu, và cầu tiến. Vì vậy bạn cần show ra rằng ngoài kiến thức liên quan đến công việc, bạn cũng đang học hỏi kiến thức cuộc sống như một thói quen, ví dụ cập nhật tin tức kinh tế, chính trị, học tiếng anh giao tiếp, học cách quản lý thời gian, quản lý dự án, tìm hiểu các công cụ nâng cao hiệu quả công việc, cân bằng cuộc sống và công việc.

For example :

As you know, Everything we learn from our mistakes. I tried to consult my mistakes with my kith and kin especially with elderly and experienced person. I also attended seminars on personal and development and managerial skills improvement . Besides, i often read some information about economy,... and i keep going to improve my English skills. .....

Something likes that.

Khánh An

Bài viết
Reaction score
Câu "What experience do you have in this field as import export manager?" trả lời thế nào khi e chưa làm gì liên quan đến xuất nhập khẩu ạ? Chả lẽ lại bảo e không có kinh nghiệm gì ạ? Em mới chỉ làm nhân viên sales cho một số chỗ thôi ạ.

hương nguyễn

Bài viết
Reaction score
Các khoá học xuất nhập khẩu thực tế ở các trung tâm có hướng dẫn hay nói qua về cách phỏng vấn không nhỉ? Ai đã từng đi học ở trung tâm nào chưa vậy? review lại cho mình với.

Trang Trang

Bài viết
Reaction score
xin đi thực tập có phải phỏng vấn các câu như thế này không ạ? Với cả, tiếng anh của mình cũng không được tốt lắm nữa. Đọc bài này mới thấy là muốn học xuất nhập khẩu còn phải học cả tiếng anh nữa. @@ . Có ai biết trung tâm nào dạy cả 2 không vậy? :(

Trang Hạ

Bài viết
Reaction score
Chắc phỏng vấn ở các công ty nước ngoài thì mới dùng chứ bình thường mình thấy nhiều người đi làm rồi họ tiếng anh chỉ ở mức khá, bảo có thể từ từ học trong quá trình làm. Học xuất nhập khẩu thực tế ở trung tâm họ sẽ đan xen dạy các thuật ngữ chuyên ngành xuất nhập khẩu cho mình

trung thành

Bài viết
Reaction score
đi phỏng vấn sợ nhất mấy anh chị hỏi mấy cái vấn đề chuyên môn sâu xa. Đã run rồi. xong vào phần mình quên hay không nhớ ra hoặc không hiểu là toát mồ hôi luôn ấy chứ. @@